Thursday, June 07, 2012

SWAMP THING, THE SPIDER, and THE LONE RANGER enter a store...

FF in Previews June 2012
~~ Click on the image for biggie ~~

Hello my friends,

yesterday my issue of SWAMP THING (#10 - with my Detective cumpa' Scott Snyder) came out in all stores around the Country.
Hope you guys picked it up: the reception so far has been great and the love is pouring in.
CBR gave it 4.5 stars out of 5, ComicVine gave it a 5 stars out of 5, IGN gave it a 9 out of 10. Plus it's book/pick of the week on several comic related websites, so it means the book came out ok :)
Will post some of the reviews/comments later this week.

While in stores, pls consider picking up also two other great books I provided covers for: THE SPIDER #2 by my Black Panther partner David Liss and artist Colton Worley, and THE LONE RANGER #6 by Ande Parks and Esteve Polls (really good, solid western book).
 

Cheers,
Francesco

Artwork © 2012 Francesco Francavilla

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was in Harrison's Comics in Salem Ma this past week and I was constantly amazed that EVERY book that had a really sharp cover was a FF cover.

I'm buying them all!