Wednesday, April 18, 2012

THE BLACK BEETLE's Debut


~~ Click on the image for biggie ~~

Hello my friends,

today my own THE BLACK BEETLE finally hits the stores in the pages of Dark Horse Presents #11. I am so excited about its debut and feel blessed it is happening with a publisher I have always loved and admired :)
Here's a link to a 4 page preview.
If you guys dig some old school FUN comicbooking, then you should pick it up - I am sure you will enjoy this.

Also out today THE SHADOW #1 (by Garth Ennis and Aaron Campbell - from Dynamite) and NEAR DEATH #7 (by Jay Faerber and SImone Guglielmini - from Image), other two really good books I was lucky enough to do covers for.

YAY Comics! :)

Cheers,
Francesco

Artwork © 2012 Francesco Francavilla

3 comments:

JC said...

Got it, read it, and oh want to see so much more of it.

design said...

Nice man!I love it

Percy Bysshe said...

Hey pulpy cool! Congrats on the new creation...