Monday, October 10, 2011

Not-at-NYCC Sketches

Click on the image for the larger BIG POSTER!!! ;)
Rh

As you might know by now, I had to cancel my attendance to NYCC this week due to workload. It's a bit of a bummer cause I've never been at that show or in NYC at all, so I was looking forward to it, but these pages need to be drawn so...

So, if you were planning to go to the show and you were hoping to get a sketch from me, I wanted to give you a chance to do so even if I am not gonna be on the convention floor physically: just contact me via email (no need to reply on the blog or on twitter - only emails count) at info (at) francescofrancavilla (dot) com with your sketch request. (all skethces will be one character with some bg, fully inked - see above con sketch of the Fly)

I will be replying to the first 10 people who will send me an email and I'll give all the details for paypal payment - once the payment is through, you will be officially on the sketch list. I am also planning to take 2 or 3 additional requests randomly from request #11 and up, so even if yours is request #24 you still have a chance.
Cool? :)
This is for domestic shipping only - US resident only.
Will do something similiar later on for International request.

Good luck, everyone :)

EDIT: 3.35 pm - Closing the request/email window.

Thank you so much everyone for the great warm response :) We have the top ten (who have been contacted already) and we have plenty of runner-ups to pick 2-3 randomly from. All runner-ups will receive an email later today, so if you haven't been contacted so far, it means your email/request is #11 and up. Still a good chance to be picked so fingers crossed :)

Cheers,
Francesco

Artwork © 2011 Francesco Francavilla

6 comments:

merks9999 said...

Pick me! :-)

erik

Eric! said...

email sent.

JC said...

I am probably in the wrong time zone...aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Thank you for making sketches available--you have such a gift-thank you for sharing.

Francesco Francavilla said...

Closing the request/email window.

Thank you so much everyone for the great warm response :) We have the top ten (who have been contacted already) and we have plenty of runner-ups to pick 2-3 randomly from. All runner-ups will receive an email later today, so if you haven't been contacted so far, it means you are #11 and up. Still a good chance to be picked so fingers crossed :)

Cheers,
Francesco

Brian said...

Sorry to hear you won't be there. Hope to catch you at a show next year.

ike the spike said...

Now I hear of this,I was at NYCC looking for you. I didn't check this until after the fact. Hope you're well and am glad they're giving you work there my friend. I'm still looking for that hack/ slash for your collection. So you've updated this spot.good now I know how to get in touch with you. Please give my best wishes to your fantastic wife. I had a hat for ya,ill keep until the next time I see ya or mail it to ya. Till then your fan and friend Isaac Snowden.