Wednesday, June 09, 2010

GARRISON #3 Preview

GARRISON #2

~~ Click on the above and below images for BIGGER views ~~

Hello guys,

issue 3 of GARRISON is still 2 weeks away but I wanted to share with you a sneak peek at the cover and first 3 pages, which promise another adrenaline run for our guy with a cowboy hat (oh wait, better don't call him that way ;))

I will make sure to post a lettered preview when we get close to the release. Meanwhile I hope you enjoy this (click on the above image for a closeup look at the art) and help me spread the word out there about my and Jeff's little comic adventure here :)

Cheers,
Francesco

Artwork © 2010 Francesco Francavilla. GARRISON © 2010 Jeff Mariotte & Francesco Francavilla

2 comments:

Unknown said...

great page. Love it.

Francesco Francavilla said...

Thanks, Chris, I appreciate the kind note :)

Cheers,
Francesco